How are you all today? We're in for a beautiful day here in NH...gonna be in the upper 50's and sunny! :) I know for some of you that's nothing; but we've had such a harsh winter that the 50's sound FABULOUS!
Today the Flourishes design team is sneaking another gorgeous set from this month's release, called Spring Has Sprung. Every month I think I say, "This month's sets are my favorites!"....but that's just how I feel all over again! Today's set is just as sweet and adorable as can be. :)
I went with a very soft color palette for my card. I stamped the image in Memento Rich Cocoa, rather than my usual Tuxedo Black. I then colored it using Copic markers, and air-brushed the background with my Copic Air Brush System. The pretty papers are from Echo Park's new For the Record pack. I love the new Prima mulberry flower sprigs that Flourishes is now carrying. I chose a white one to accent my main image. I finished things off with a lacy punched border, and several pretty ribbons from Flourishes fabulous collection.
Here's a close up for you:
You probably can't see it in the photo; but I added a tiny amount of Glossy Accents to the bunnies eyes to give them a more realistic look. My card size is 5-1/4" square.
Here are the Copic markers I used:
Check out the rest of the design team creations with this incredible set:
- Barbara Anders
- Christine Okken
- Danielle Kennedy
- Dawn Burnworth
- Jan Marie Caruso
- Julie Koerber
- Leslie Miller
- Stacy Morgan
OTHER FLOURISHES FUN THIS WEEK!
- Flourishes’ A Cut Above the Rest Challenge is in full swing! You could win Flourishes’ ENTIRE March release! Check it out HERE.
- Join our DT with some chatter, fun, games and prizes! Our Power Hour Release Party starts tonight, March 17th at 9 PM Central time! You’ll find the party at theFlourishes’ Member Company Forum on SCS! And… after the party, you can check out the new sets live in the Flourishes store!
- Save a BUNDLE with Flourishes new release bundle! Purchase the entire release for 10% off! You can check it out HERE!
- Would you like to get your hands on our new sets NOW? Pre-order them HERE!
- Gambler's Sale is up to 40% off....get 'em while they're HOT!
Thanks for visiting!
Stamps: Spring Has Sprung
Papers: Pale Blue & Medium Blue (Prism), Classic White (Flourishes), For the Record Patterned Papers (Echo Park)
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic Markers (see photo)
Accessories: White Pleated Ribbon, Yellow Polka Dot Sheer Ribbon, White Braided Trim, Martha Stewart Lace Border Punch, White Pearls, Circle Nestabilities, Fancy Tags Nestabilities, Copic Air Brush System, Aire Collection Mulberry Flower Sprig (Prima)