Today, Flourishes is back with snowy slopes, country crisp temperatures, and a cozy house waiting for Christmas decorating. This set, illustrated by Lauren Pope, will have you heading for the hills in search of the perfect tree. This earthy and scenic image is paired with five different sentiments and a flurry of snowflakes swirling in the winter sky. Set measures 4" by 6".
My card has a green textured card base, made with card stock from the Evergreen Color Made Easy Collection. The layers are Classic Ivory and Kraft. I added green ric rac, ivory hemp twine, and enamel dots to dress it up. The top corners were rounded, and the sentiment, which was stamped in Memento Olive Grove ink, was die-cut with the Tailor-Made Classic Keyhole Die Set.
I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black on Kraft card stock, and colored it with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils. Here are the Copic Marker Collections I used:
I used a white Prismacolor pencil to add snow to the ground and the trees. I also used bright green and ivory pencils to brighten the image up a bit.
Hidden among the Design Team’s blogs today is our Mystery Blogger of the day. Comment on her blog and you could be chosen to win today’s set! The more you comment, the better your chances of winning.
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence <---You are here!
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
DO YOU WANT TO WIN OUR ENTIRE RELEASE?If you would like a chance at winning all five of our soon-to-be released September sets…
- You can play in our Get in Shape Challenge – we will have multiple winners there! Deadline for entries is FRIDAY September 13th at 5 PM EST. Check out the link for the official rules!
- Play along in our Timeless Tuesday Challenge Make a Good Impression, you can win our entire new release in this challenge as well! See link for rules.
- All five of our September sets can be pre-ordered now, even before you see them all! Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all five sets together in a bundle. This discount will be available for only 1 week following the release.
- All sets will be live first thing Friday morning along with the coordinating cut files for this release.
- Come back to the Flourishes Blog Saturday for the Winner’s Circle where we’ll announce all of our winners of this weeks’ challenges!
Our last set tomorrow will wrap you up in celebration!
Thanks for stopping by, friends!