Welcome to our September New Release Week at Flourishes! We're so excited to have five gorgeous new sets to show off to you this month all with a Christmas and Holiday celebration theme! Can you believe there are only 106 days until Christmas? We know it's always great to get a jump start on those projects and cards early, so here we are with wonderful inspiration just for you. From our home to yours, this beautiful Home for the Holidays set offers welcoming words to share this Christmas season. Illustrated by Marcella Hawley, this stately door is sure to send heartfelt seasons greetings to homes both near and far. The set also offers an accent swag and three beautifully scripted sentiments as well. The set measures 4" by 6".
I could not be more excited about this gorgeous stamp set! The image of the front door that I used on my card today, honestly looks SO much like my own front door. I will definitely be using it to make several of my Christmas cards this year.
I took the inspiration for my colors right from my own home, medium blue house with ivory trim and a deep blue front door. My card base was made with the Spellbinders Grand Labels 4 Nestabilities die set and Classic White card stock. I then die-cut a Spellbinders Elegant Labels Four, and layered that on top of the card base to fancy it up a bit.
I stamped the image in Classic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and die-cut it with a Spellbinders Labels 4 die. I just love how all of those different die sets coordinate with each other! I added texture with blue faux suede ruffled ribbon, some shimmery cording, and an orange enamel dot. I added some glossy shine to the windows to give them more of a realistic look. I colored the image with the following Copic Marker Collections:
Inside, I added a die-cut piece of blue card stock, and stamped the swag & sentiment in Memento Danube Blue...easy peasy.
Remember, as you're hopping around the design team blogs today, to look for....
Hidden among the design team’s blogs today is our Mystery Blogger of the day. Comment on her blog and you could be chosen to win today’s set! As always, the more you comment, the better your chances of winning.
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence <---You are here!
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
DO YOU WANT TO WIN OUR ENTIRE RELEASE?If you would like a chance at winning all five of our soon-to-be released September sets…
- You can play in our Get in Shape Challenge – we will have multiple winners there! Deadline for entries is FRIDAY September 13th at 5 PM EST. Check out the link for the official rules!
- All five of our September sets can be pre-ordered now, even before you see them all! Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all five sets together in a bundle. This discount will be available for only 1 week following the release.
- All sets will be live first thing Friday morning along with the coordinating cut files for this release.
- Come back to the Flourishes Blog Saturday for the Winner’s Circle where we’ll announce all of our winners of this weeks’ challenges!