My card is 5-1/4" square, and made from Classic White card stock and patterned paper from Echo Park's Very Merry Christmas Collection. I die-cut a circle from the center of the top layers using Spellbinders Classic Circle dies. I added a length of wide white lace, Sage Green Satin Pleated Ribbon, green velvet ribbon, and Gold Metallic String to anchor the sentiment tag. I die-cut the sentiment with the Perfectly Pierced Classic Window die set, stamped it in Ranger Forest Moss Distress Ink, and sponged the background lightly with Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink. I centered the bow with a pretty metal filigree brad.
I stamped the scene with Ranger Forest Moss Distress Ink, Ranger Bundled Sage Distress Ink, Ranger Peeled Paint Distress Ink, and Ranger Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
Inside, I added a strip of patterned paper, and stamped the trees in Ranger Forest Moss Distress Ink and Ranger Bundled Sage Distress Ink.
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence <---You are here!
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
DO YOU WANT TO WIN OUR ENTIRE RELEASE?If you would like a chance at winning all five of our soon-to-be released September sets…
- You can play in our Get in Shape Challenge – we will have multiple winners there! Deadline for entries is FRIDAY September 13th at 5 PM EST. Check out the link for the official rules!
- Play along in our Timeless Tuesday Challenge Make a Good Impression, you can win our entire new release in this challenge as well! See link for rules.
- All five of our September sets can be pre-ordered now, even before you see them all! Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all five sets together in a bundle. This discount will be available for only 1 week following the release.
- All sets will be live first thing Friday morning along with the coordinating cut files for this release.
- Come back to the Flourishes Blog Saturday for the Winner’s Circle where we’ll announce all of our winners of this weeks’ challenges!
Thanks so much for visiting with me today, friends!