We’re wrapping up our January New Release at Flourishes, and we’ve had a fantastic time showing off these beautiful sets to you this week. Today the Senior Design Team brings you one more round of inspiration using any set from this release that their little hearts desire. We’ve loved the variety this month’s sets have had to offer and we’re looking forward to showing you more!
My favorite set from this month's release is the gorgeous Flowers for Jan set, illustrated by the one-and-only Marcella Hawley. Today, I chose to work with the peony image. My card base is Classic Ivory, and the pretty patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye's Bramble Rose collection. The Spellbinders Marvelous Squares die was the perfect accent for the elegant peony image. I added a sweet pearl to each corner of the die-cut. I punched the bottom of the card in an elegant design using a Martha Stewart border punch, then layered a pretty row of yellow pleated gingham ribbon.
I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored it with the following Copic Marker Collections:
Inside, I added a strip of patterned paper, stamped the peonies in Ranger Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, and stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.
Now, hop on over to the rest of the design team blogs to check out their fabulous creations!
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence <---You are here!
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
- If you would like a chance at winning all newly released January sets…you can play in our Get in Shape Challenge– we will have multiple winners there! Deadline for entries is January 13th at 6 PM EST. Check out the link for the official rules!
- All three of our January sets are available now HERE! Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all three sets together in a bundle. This discount will only be available through January 17th, so you have to act fast!
- We’re also excited to offer companion Silhouette cut files for these new sets. Check them out here!
- And, don’t forget to come back to the Flourishes Blog tomorrow, Saturday, January 11th for the Winner’s Circle where we’ll announce the winners of this weeks’ Mystery Blogger challenges!
Thanks so much for joining us for this week’s celebrations and all your kind comments! We’ve been delighted to bring these ideas to you and hopefully inspire you as you’re creating!
Thanks, as always, for visiting today, friends!