Welcome to the kick-off of our December releases! Today two of the Flourishes Design Teams are ushering in a challenge and YOU could walk away winning all of our new sets for December! Here’s how to get in on the fun. All you need to do is play in the…..Flip it Sketch Challenge!
Next week we’ll be bringing you our December edition of new Flourishes Stamps, that we know you’ll love! Because we know you want a chance to win these great sets, We have two fantastic angled sketches for you to play with. All you need to do is pick one of them and create! Play in the challenge and you could win our whole December Release! THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Simply create a card or project inspired by either of the sketches above.
- Entries need to be in by Friday December 13 at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges from other sites or locations. Only those entries that don’t combine will be in the running. Because this challenge means winning new Flourishes sets we want to see your beautiful creations made specifically for this challenge.
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCDEC13A or FLLCDEC13B
- We’ll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday December 14th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!
Here's my take on the sketch:
For my card, I chose to use the horizontal sketch. The card base and gray layers are from the Tonal Neutrals Color Made Easy Collection. The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye's Bramble Rose Collection, and the white cardstock is Flourishes Classic White. The stamp set I used is Winter Blossoms, which is out of stock right now; but I have it on good authority that it will be back in stock soon!
I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored it with the following Copic Marker Collections:
I die-cut it with the Spellbinders Standard Circles die set. The sentiment was die-cut with Flourishes Tailor-Made Classic Keyhole die-set, and then sponged the edges with Ranger Spun Sugar Distress Ink. A few enamel dots, some pretty gray seam binding, and a vintage brad finish off the details.
Inside my card, I added a layer of Classic White card stock, a strip of patterned paper, a strip of Tonal Neutrals Color Made Easy card stock, and stamped the swag twice in Ranger Spun Sugar Distress Ink.
Check out what the rest of the design team has created with these fabulous sketches:
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence <---You are here!
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
- Deborah Anton
- Cheryl Lea
Thanks so much for stopping by, friends! Have a fabulous Friday!